Monday, August 12, 2013

Manic Monday!

Today was actually pretty awesome!
In spite of my yelling about housecleaning and Willows 4 year old craziness. We had a pretty good day!
The majority of the house got cleaned up by 3 pm (I slept in to noon because i didn't get to bed until 4:30 am last "night" since that's how long it took me to get the family back to Irvine!) so I took the kiddos out to the Newport library! We stopped at Jacks surf shop to buy Nephi some shoes first (poor little guy was practically BURSTING out of his old shoes!) then we explored the new renovated library! It is so big and awesome! I cant wait until the bistro opens, fancy! I will never want to leave the library ever again! I couldn't find the book I wanted but the kids got some cool books! Nephi got the third book in the series Magnificent 12, Emmalily chose an encyclopedia about Space and a smaller book on volcanoes and Willow and Elijah each got two classic Curious George books! A pretty good haul if I do say so myself.
Then we tried to decide where to eat when the kids decided they all wanted sushi we chose to just pick some up at Trader Joes since that's where we were headed after dinner anyway.
We got home, ate dinner, played at the playground, came inside, had baths, read books, put on jammies and Willow went out like a light! the other three are a little wider awake, even as I type! Oh well, hopefully they sleep in tomorrow, hahahaha nah they wont...

Peace, Love and books!

No comments: