Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A clean day

Getting to bed at 3am is gonna hurt me tomorrow! That's what happens when you wait for your hubby to get home and want to spend time with him before he falls asleep on the couch in the middle of a conversation...
Today was fun! The kids played outside and we all enjoyed the 75 degree weather :-)
Shane took off to Palmdale to tote his brothers bed back to them. Don't get me started on why he had to do that or why the bed was even being stored in our 700 square foot apartment with six people living there.
I made spaghetti squash and of course the kids all complained thinking that I had tried to trick them into thinking they were going to eat regular spaghetti! Some thanks i get for the healthy food!
After dinner we took Emmalily and her friend to activity days! Run by the wonderful sister Hanssler! She's absolutely amazing! They had a lesson on taking care of your body, staying clean, doing your hair, eating healthy, etc. I thought it was fantastic as is but she gave each of the girls a little gift filled with toiletries! Shampoo, conditioner, nail clippers, nail file, tooth paste, etc. it was so cute! EmmaLily did her nails as soon as she and home :-)

Nephi helped me clean the house after the kids fell asleep, I did my wii fit and we watched "are you afraid of the dark?" with Shane :-)
It was a really good day!

Peace love and cleanliness!

No comments: