Friday, October 30, 2015

Trick or Treating on Main Street

I completely ADORE Main Street in Historic Downtown St. Charles! Its a little downtown area filled with old and some historic buildings, cute small businesses, and beautiful homes! Every Halloween they have a trick or treating event (that doesn't interrupt normal trick or treating). The kids LOVE to go get extra candy on Main Street from the vendors, businesses, and even the firemen and police hand out candy and treats!
We met up with some good friends and walked up and down several blocks! I thought it would be enough to put me into labor but I was wrong :-(












That night Shane and I had a little date, thinking it would probably be the last time we could go out alone for a very long time!
At Target we found Shanes costume....

Then we wanted hot chocolate and ended up at the Chocolate Bar in old town Cottleville. Its a super hipster joint with gourmet drinking chocolate. I told Shane we needed to take selfies with our super fancy coco! It was super delicious, although we would have been fine with something less fancy.

It was a pretty fun day, all in all, and I am getting more and more excited/anxious for baby to come join in on all the fun!

No comments: