Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Labor Anxiety...poof!

This morning one of y midwives came for my home visit. We are still hoping for the  possibility of a home birth! 
I was experience anxiety like feelings whenever I would think about labor and delivery, understandably right? But even though I would pray for strength and faith that God would comfort me, I still clenched up and hyperventilated at the mere thought of birth. Regardless of the fact that I've done it naturally four times including a previous home birth!
But today as I spoke with my midwife, I had a flush of bad feelings leave when she spoke to me and I felt peace! Finally! I am finally feeling that mental preparedness that I needed and have been working on for the last nine-plus months!
Now I just need to call and bug my insurance to give me a straight answer!
💙💙💙

No comments: