Thursday, October 15, 2015

Feeling ready!

Now that my mom got here safely and our stroller/ car seat travel system came in the mail, I am finally feeling like I can start relaxing and mentally prepare for labor and delivery!
Here's our stroller:
(My mom and Willow are chillin in the background!)

It's nerve wracking because even though I am low risk I know that is not a guarantee that nothing will go wrong. I have to remember to trust in Heavenly Father. He wanted us to have this baby, I know He will help us through anything and I just have to remind myself of that!

We are still waiting to hear about our insurance option for home birthing. They seem to be giving me different info than they are giving the birthing center. It's very frustrating! Please pray for a clear answer for us, if you read this before baby comes! One good thing the insurance did is give me a free breast pump! I've never had an electric one before, I hope I can work it properly.

We have been blessed a lot this year and I am so grateful for our friends and family members (old and new!) I can't help but feel happy and sad at the same time. For those of you that are having a hard time, I am praying for you! Please don't be afraid of asking for help or reaching out. Not everyone has the innate ability to sense your hidden feelings or worries. I love you and want to be there for you, sometimes you just have to let me know. That offer is NEVER off the table, even if we haven't spoken in years.
Not sure why I felt the urge to write that, but I thought someone may need to read it.

I'm ready to be the mom of a new baby again! Bring it.

No comments: