Friday, June 15, 2012

Nephi Post

Hey, did you ever go to Olvera Street? Because I did. Thurs., June 7Th, to be exact. At school, we were going on a field trip. I was so excited. It's the oldest street in California!!! We were also taking a train! I have never ridden on a train before. When we arrived at the train station, we waited for about 10 minutes. Finally, The train came. I was so excited to go on the train!                                            
             When we got on, It was all wobbly. In fact, there were 2 stories! So, to pass the time, we played on my notebook, talked, and drew. It was still so fun!!! when we arrived, I thought that there would be pigeons on the roof, like my mom said there might be. But, unfortunately, there were no pigeons in the roof. We crossed the street, and boom!!! Look at all those stands!
              There were places were they sold Yo-yos, Wrestling masks, Sombreros, CANDY, jewelry, and even Pokemon Cards! I bought myself a couple of those Pokemon Card packets. Only two dollars for about 57 cards!! In one of them, I got 57 cards with every one that has over 400 HP!!!!!!! That is extremely rare!! We left, and then went over to the oldest house in California. The Adobe Avila!                                
              When we went inside, it looked so old! Ha ha ha ha! In fact, it is about 150 years old! there so many boring and tiny bedrooms. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. SO BORING............. NEXT!!! When we went out of there, we went to go eat some lunch. There were only Mexican places to eat, so we just went to a random Mexican restaurant. Guess what the only things that were on the kids meal; only burritos, tacos, and quesadillas! So we just ate. For an appetizer, we all had chips and SPICY salsa. We ate like 3 bowls of it!
                After that, we went to go see the oldest fire station in California. And this time, it was 140 years old! The fire truck was so tiny! And it was also driven by horses. And, this super duper funny thing, was that there was a FIRE ALARM in the FIRE STATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahhahahah Hahahahahaha! How ridiculous is that? A fire alarm in the fire station. So, that was pretty much all of the fire station, because it was so tiny.
               So, after I did all that awesome shopping super cool things (Except the puppet, which was creepy on SO MANY LEVELS),  I ended up with all of these things: A puppet, 2 arrowheads, a slingshot, 2 packs of pokemon cards, CCAANNDDYY, a coin, and, and, and, that's it.... Well, they were still pretty cool!
                Before I knew it, it was time to go back to the train. We went across the street again, and back into the giant train station. I looked up; still no pigeons. Eh, too bad. we walked to the train, and on the way there, I saw this HUGE MASSIVE fan. Actually, it was only 5 feet tall. Well, I stood in front of it, and it almost blew me out of the train station ( Not really...)!!!
                 When we got inside of the 2 story train, it started going BACKWARDS!!! Every kid on the field trip was all like, " What the heck!!! what the heck is going ON!?!?" It was really weird. So, to pass the time, me and Patrick drew vipers, and traded cards! I ended up with a Zoroark! Zoroarks are just super rare!!! And before  you know it, we are back home! we get out of the train, and my mom drives me home while I play with my creepy puppet.














Thanks for reading about my field trip! To read more stories by me, visit nephibooks.blogspot.com!!!
                

No comments: