Thursday, August 25, 2011

Summer Fun

So many things on my to do list, but I finally cleaned the kids room. although we arent nearly done! I want to throw most of those toys and clothes away, i wish i could just throw out EVERYTHING. but well, then i would just have bored and naked children. Although, they woudnt mind the naked part as much...

I feel like we are getting mostly back to normal now and just waiting for school to start up in two weeks.

Im super nervous for that because of Nephis past social experiences in school. I think that no matter what happens we will stick it out for two more years and be done with Orange County. Although I will miss my University Park Ward and a few neighbors, I WONT miss everything else. Orange County is just not the place for me.

This summer apart from what I explained in my last post, we havent really been up to much! just trying to enjoy the days, try to keep cool, and get things done.

I am grateful that I have been able to enjoy my children a little more, im intentionally trying to slow down that part and take more mental (and real) pictures. Mostly because everyone who has older children always says they wished they enjoyed it more when they were little. I believe whole heatedly that i will be one of those regretful moms, if i don't take advantage of it now.

Some things I love about my kids are:



Nephi
might seemingly run around the place and do things with little or no regard to others, but when someone is truly in need of love or assistance he is the first one right there on top of things! He has not only noticed when i am having a bad day, but knows and does exactly what I needed to have done even if i didnt know it my self!! He will make some woman the luckiest wife on earth, some day!


EmmaLily
is the best big sister that Willow could have gotten. She love her little sister and takes such good care of her! She lost a few of best friends in the summertime moves that go on around here in student housing, but i think she realized that her sister isnt going anywhere. Built in best friend! She also has an amazing imagination and is very good at taking charge, making up games to play and making sure everyone is following the rules and having fun!



Elijah
says the funniest stuff, makes me crack up at least once a day! Hes my little observer of life, miniature comedian, tiny philosopher. I love him. I love hearing his theories of the world and people around him every day. And the questions he asks are always something new! Hes quiet, thoughtful, careful, and figures things out, he learns from his mistakes, and he loves trains!



Willow
is fun and exciting, laughs the loudest most cynical sounding laugh! love. it.
She truly is a red head inside and out! runs as fast as she can out that door the second it opens. I actually love that she likes being outside so much. I love that she is beginning to talk, that she thinks her name is the same as the color yellow. Argues against anyone that thinks she is anything other than a baby named Willow. She doesnt want to stop breastfeeding. (yes i do like that she loves to do it, i just dont like the act of breastfeeding!)



Things i love about all my kids:
They all love the beach, playing outside, the rain, lemonade stands, Popsicles, ice cream, friends, movies, skateboarding, video games and sports.
all the things that i love too!

No comments: