Sunday, May 3, 2009

April showers bring May flowers...

Its May now!
My life is dragging on slowly but surely and we are still on that rocky road of Springtime fun...

I still have a few things to do for Scouts, even though the parents in scouts are acting like all i really need to do is be a face and they just decide amongst themselves what to do. Blue andGold dinner, already taken care of, but not by me!

Nephis birthday was a blast! Sorry if you missed it! There were a handful of kids, but it was nice because its way less chaotic that way. It was a video game themed party so I put together some fun Nintendo games and decorated the cake to look like a Nintendo DS!! Everything didnt turn out exactly how it was supposed to but Nephi loved it and thats what matters!
here are some of my favorite pics:





No comments: